The Filtrex Innovation Award recognize the efforts of all manufacturers of nonwoven based filtration products/elements and celebrate their continuous efforts for excellence and innovation.
The five nominees, which best met the requirements concerning societal benefits in the Award regulation, will each receive a 10-minute slot to present their innovation on Wednesday, April 5 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. during the Filtrex conference. A voting ballot will be at disposal of the conference attendees to vote and elect the winner.
The winner of the Filtrex Innovation Award will be disclosed at the award ceremony taking place at 7 p.m. at the Château des Bois on April 5. The winner will receive a specially commissioned trophy featuring an artist’s view of a filter media performance.
Nominees, in alphabetic order, are as follows:
- Ahlstrom Tampere - Ahlstrom Statguard: A filter media suitable for bag filters that reduce the explosion risk, as a result of added conductive properties.
- Europlasma - Nanofics: A high-tech finishing process which improves filter performance but reduces the consumption of energy and chemicals in manufacturing.
- Freudenberg Filtration Technologies - microAir blue: A cabin air filter consisting of four filter layers for total protection against air pollution, including allergens.
- Johns Manville - A 3-layer hybrid filter media for the production of bag filters
- Sandler - sawasscreen enAIRsave: A new pocket filter media with improved energy efficiency
For more information on Filtrex contact email@example.com or visit the dedicated page of the event: http://www.edana.org/education-events/conferences-and-symposia/event-detail/filtrex-2017.