"We know that a lot of thought goes into selecting the perfect gift for expectant parents reflective of the celebration of each unique baby," says Sara Young, general manager of Huggies. "Overwhelmingly, consumers express passion for personalization and we're thrilled to be offering Huggies Made by You to deliver a gift that's as exciting to give as it is to open."
Huggies Made by You unveils today at an exclusive baby celebration for interior designers and husbands Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent to celebrate the newest addition to their family – Oskar Brent-Berkus. The event, curated by celebrity party planner Nicole Marie Pittmon, will showcase the new designs, including one very special custom gift inspired by 3-year-old daughter Poppy to her brother Oskar.
"Teaming up with Huggies to launch its Huggies Made by You collection was a perfect fit for our family," says Berkus.
"Our aesthetic is all about adding personal touches," Brent adds. "The new line of diapers adds that personalized expression, so that you can gift something that truly reflects new parents and their baby."
In addition to customizing with a name or monogram, consumers can select from five limited edition collections including:
- Pattern Party: Black and white graphics with fresh pops of color are the life of this party
- Bright World: Celebrate summertime delights with fanciful color and playful prints
- Sweet Safari: Go wild with tropical prints, animal patterns and hand-drawn silhouettes
- Little Hero: Sporty patterns, colors and designs for every little future all-star
- Mediterranean Mama: Easy-breezy and polished with vintage Riviera vibe–très chic
Made by You is exclusively sold online at HuggiesMadeByYou.com and are made to order. Each custom order costs $75 and contains 28 premium Huggies Made by You diapers, only available in size 1 (8-14-pounds). The limited-edition product comes wrapped to impress with one design per premium box.