+7 (495) 228-80-08
Netkanika is one of the largest nonwoven producers in Russia. Owned by Invasta, a Russian private equity firm, Netkanika’s manufacturing facility is located in the southern part of Moscow. The company runs state-of-the-art Reicofil 3 and Reicofil 4 lines and plans to expend its production capacity and widen its product portfolio to match growing demand for nonwoven materials used in baby diapers, adult incontinence and feminine hygiene products.
“We believe strongly in the nonwovens business in Russia,” says Andrey Zimin, CEO of Netkanika. “We have a state-of-the-art production facility and professional team focused on operational excellency, development of R&D expertise to ensure that our customers benefit from the product and services we offer and the joint innovation and synergies that this combination brings.”
The existing production capacity of Netkanika is about 20,000 tons of nonwovens per year. The company aims to expand, focusing on manufacturing state-of-the-art spunbond and spunmelt nonwovens.
About 70% of its sales are within the global hygiene market while the remaining 30% are split between construction, medical and agriculture.
By region, Netkanika’s largest markets are Russia and the Eurasian Customs Union countries, with Russia comprising about 84% of sales, and Eastern Europe, 16% of sales in 2018. Early this year, SIBUR and Netkanika signed a strategic cooperation agreement aimed at facilitating the export of polypropylene nonwoven materials produced by Netkanika. Collaboration with a leading local petrochemical company makes Netkanika quite competitive outside of Russia, the company says.
In August 2019, Netkanika received the ISO 9001:2015 certificate for its Quality Management System. The company also announced the start of ANSI/ISA-95 standard implementation for the state-of-the-art laboratory information management and manufacturing execution systems.