The event is expected to attract more than 7000 attendees and over 500 exhibitors from 70 plus countries across the spectrum of nonwovens and engineered fabric sectors from hygiene, medical, and filtration to automotive, geotextiles, building, construction, and home furnishings – to conduct business with current and prospective customers.
Highlights of the event include daily market intelligence sessions where industry experts present actionable data, key drivers and educated insights for business opportunities in critical regions. Experts include:
- China: Chuanxiong (Eric) Zhang, Ph.D., secretary general, China Nonwovens and Industry Textiles Association (CNITA) – The Nonwoven Markets of China
- South America: Francisco Tascón, product marketing manager, South America, Berry Global, Inc. – The Disposable Hygiene Markets of South America
- North America: Brad Kalil, director of Market Research & Statistics, INDA – Global Industry Statistics
- Asia: Dr. Hiroaki Kanai, president, Kanai Juyo Kogyo Co., Ltd. and ANFA Chairman. – The Nonwoven Markets of Asia
- Europe: Pierre Wiertz, general manager, EDANA – The Nonwoven Markets of Greater Europe
Other highlights of the event include the presentation of the prestigious IDEA 19 Lifetime Achievement Award to honor an individual who has given his or her best both personally and professionally to serve INDA and the industry, and the IDEA Achievement Awards organized by INDA in partnership with Nonwovens Industry Magazine. The IDEA Achievement Awards occur every three years in conjunction with IDEA to honor leading companies and new products (since IDEA16) in the global engineered fabrics industry in six categories: equipment, roll goods, raw materials, converted products (short-life), and converted products (long-life), and entrepreneur. Finalists will be announced Feb. 1, 2019.
“We return IDEA to a fully modernized facility in Miami Beach that will make this event a most memorable experience. We’ve had a great response to our triennial global event and exhibit space sales have already been brisk,” says Dave Rousse, INDA president.
For attendance information contact Tracie Leatham, email email@example.com, +1 (919) 459-3726 or visit: idea2019.com. For exhibit information contact Joe Tessari, email firstname.lastname@example.org, +1 (919) 459-3729.