“Outlook Asia is now firmly established as a must-attend event for ambitious companies with an interest in the region, and EDANA is proud to once again provide a platform for innovation and business to flourish” said Pierre Wiertz, General Manager of EDANA.
The conference will open with a keynote presentation from Unicharm CEO, Takahara-san, on ‘The Realisation of a Cohesive Society in Asia’. The second day will begin with a keynote speech from Dr. Han Xu, Principal Scientist, Nonwoven Innovation at Procter & Gamble, on ‘Innovation for Softness in Nonwovens: Focus on Asia with a Global View’.
Further presentations include:
- Outlook of Absorbent Hygiene Products in Asia Pacific: Trends & Opportunities
- Sanitary Pads Markets in Emerging Countries – The Case of India
- Adhesive Innovations to Enable Next Generation Hygiene Products
- Comfort, Fit and Value for Future Innovation
- Overview of the Chinese Market for Hygiene Products
- Absorbent Nonwovens for Hygiene Applications, Challenges and Innovations
- Turning Trends into Reality: How RF5 Technology and Digitalization Will Change Spunmelt Production
The conference also provides a unique forum for companies to showcase their latest products and services, developed within or for the Asia Pacific markets. The most innovative are eligible for the Outlook Asia Award,which honors invention and originality in our industry. More information: email@example.com; www.edana.org.