The expanded innovative program agenda explores: The future of Manufacturing, Moisture Management, Nonwoven Structures, Inventing the Future, Advanced Materials Performance, Wetlaid Nonwovens, Technology and Money, Advanced Biomaterials, Advanced Machinery, Industry updates in Nonwoven Market Changes, and Government Affairs.
A sampling of speaker presentations include:
- Bernd Kunze, Ph.D., Rethinking, Developing and Implementing New Products – Reifenhäuser Group
- Michael Gallaher, Ph.D., Modeling Economic Impacts of New Industrial Technologies – Research Triangle Institute
- Yoel Fink, Ph.D., Realizing Moore’s Law for Fibers – Advanced Functional Fabrics of America (AFFOA)
- Behnam Pourdeyhimi, Ph.D., The Future of Nonwovens – The Nonwovens Institute
- Christian Lenges, Ph.D., Enzymatic Polymerization: PolySaccharides & Engineered Fabrics Applications – DuPont Industrial BioScience
“The RISE Conference embraces INDA’s mission to stimulate, and recognize innovation. Without doubt there will be occasions in the program when like-minded, forward-thinking technology professionals have a collectively 'Ahaa' moment as the potential impact of a new approach to a material science challenge is revealed. For Technology Scouts and New Product Innovators this will truly be an event not to be missed,” says Dave Rousse, INDA’s president.