Last year's conference was an overwhelming success, with over 130 people from the wipes industry gathering in London to discuss global regulations, flushability and dispersibility, the evolution of wipes, consumer buying trends, innovation within wipes products and much more.
Presentations were led by leading experts from Dude Products Inc, EDANA, Kimberly Clark, Schülke & Mayr GmbH, Kansan and more. Delegates came from across the supply chain including representatives from key organisations such as Rockline Industries, Amcor, Berry Plastics, Storaenso, Voith, Jacob Holm Warren Nonwvens Ltd, Pal International to name a few.
Smithers Pira is also looking for speakers on the following themes or another topic related to the wipes industry at GO Wipes 2017:
- Market trends in baby, personal care, homecare, healthcare and industrial wipes
- Innovations in raw materials and process technologies
- Developments in sustainability
- National and pan-European regulatory considerations for new wipes
- Chemicals and liquids for wipes applications
- New marketing strategies and packaging solutions
- Insights into consumer awareness and appetite for new wipes in Europe
- New production technology