The full program for the 2017 conference at the Gaylord Opryland Resort is now available and registration is open at www.inda.org/events/wow17.
With the strong growth in this important sector, WOW 2017 promises to be a valuable must-attend conference to keep up with relevant and timely insights, information and statistics from industry leaders on consumer and industrial wipes, the threats to flushable wipes, regulatory issues, product safety and testing, developments in substrates, sustainability and more.
Some highlights of WOW 2017 include:
- Leading Keynote: “Marketing Across Generations” by consumer psychologist Kit Yarrow, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Golden Gate University, on using the psychology of each generation to market more effectively.
- Sustainability Panel: Moderated by Carole Mars, Ph.D., research manager of The Sustainability Consortium, the panel will deliberate the differences between how various industry players define “sustainable” and, more importantly, how consumers interpret it. Experts from Walgreen Boots Alliance, Suominen, Burt’s Bees, Rockline Industries, and the Procter & Gamble Company will participate.
- In-Depth Sessions on Flushability: Topics that will be covered in the four-part session include the many moving parts of messaging/misinformation, the new Code of Practice, the latest status of wastewater discussions on assessment tests, and the issue status in Europe.
- Timely Trends and Forecasts: Global and North American wipes market trends and dynamics will be presented by Svetlana Uduslivaia, head of Tissue and Hygiene, Euromonitor International, and by INDA’s Brad Kalil.
- Innovation Award: The World of Wipes Innovation Award will recognize innovations in the wipes value chain that advance the use of nonwovens. Conference attendees will hear from finalists selected by INDA’s Technical Advisory Board and then vote their choice, the winner to be announced on Day 3.
For additional information, visit http://www.inda.org/events/wow17, email email@example.com, or call INDA at +1 919 459 3726.