As nonwovens producers and converters are ramping up production of medical and filtration substrates, face masks, wipes and personal protective apparel, industry and trade groups are postponing trade shows, conferences and other events in response to new government restrictions in an effort to contain the spread of the virus. The following is a list of industry-related events that have been postponed. Nonwovens Industry will update this list as we learn more.
- JEC World – rescheduled to May 12-14, 2020, Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre, Villepinte, France
- CIDPEX2020 – rescheduled to June 24-26, 2020, Nanjing International Expo Center, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
- Techtextil North America – rescheduled to Oct. 1-3, 2020, Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA
- INDEX 2020 – rescheduled to Oct. 20-23, 2020, Palexpo, Geneva, Switzerland
- ITMA Asia + CITME – rescheduled to June 12-16, 2021, National Exhibition and Convention Centre (NECC), Shanghai, China
- Natural Products Expo West – Cancelled for 2020