Nonwovens Industry’s Top 10 Breaking News Stories of 2015
By Tara Olivo, associate editor | 01.06.16
Acquisitions and new technologies are among last year’s highlights.
The following is a list of the stories that attracted the most readers in 2015.
- Gerber Launches Reusable Diaper
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Kimberly-Clark
- PGI Acquires Dounor
- Evonik to License Thin Diaper Technology
- SCA Launches Tena Men Protective Shield
- Global Nonwoven Fabrics Report Released
- Berry Plastics to Buy Avintiv (PGI)
- First Quality Buys Fempro
- Daio Paper to Make Diapers in Indonesia
- EDANA Releases Nonwovens Stats