The exhibition was divided into four pavilions according to the business scope of exhibitors: tissue paper, disposable hygiene products, raw materials and machinery pavilions. Leading companies from across the industry supply chain, such as Vinda, Gold Hongye, CNSN, Baishun, Chiaus, AAB, Daddybaby, COCO, Bostik, Henkel, Tredegar, Avery Dennison, Visions, Andritz, Metso, PMP, GDM, Körber, Fameccanica, Zuiko, Hengchang and Baosuo, among many others all participated in the exhibition.
CIDPEX’2013 also featured:
• Effective noise control measures;
• The hiring of a professional company to collect and analyze visitor information;
• Assigning responsible persons and information desks for every pavilion to provide better service;
• Providing visitors contact information to exhibitors for free; and
• Publishing the interviews of exhibitors during CIDPEX ‘2013 and edited conference papers in Tissue Paper and Disposable Products magazine.
Another highlight of CIDPEX’2013 was the one-and-half-day conference held on May 28-29 on the fifth floor of the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, which offered attendees a good opportunity to get in touch with professionals across the world while receiving updates on the latest developments. The conference included 34 high-level speeches divided into two themes: tissue paper and the disposable hygiene products industry in China.
Deputy Secretary General of CNHPIA, Ms. Zhang Yulan, presented the report, “Overview and Competition Condition of China Tissue Paper Industry in 2012.” In addition experts from finished products manufacturers, machinery and raw material providers, consulting companies and NGOs, such as EDANA, Voith, Baosuo, RISI, SCA, ABC, JNC, Dow Chemical and ExxonMoibl, gave in-depth speeches on market development as well as the latest technology and innovation. Presenters received positive feedback from the audience.
CIDPEX’2014 will be held May 14-16, 2014 in Chengdu, China. To learn more visit the official website: www.cnhpia.org/en/conference.htm.
• 60,000 square meter exhibition area; up 6% over last edition
• More than 600 exhibitors
• 110 machines demonstrated onsite
• 24,000 professional visitors from all over the world
• 34 conference speeches and 300 delegates