Nominations are now open for the prestigious IDEA13 Achievement Awards, which are organized by INDA, Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, in partnership with Nonwovens Industry magazine. The awards, presented every three years in conjunction with the IDEA International Engineered Fabrics Exposition and Conference, are designed to award innovation within the nonwovens and engineered fabrics industries.
Nominations will be accepted through December 31, 2012.
The IDEA13 Achievement Awards will recognize the leading companies, individuals and new products in the global nonwovens and engineered fabrics industry. The awards will be presented on the show floor during IDEA13, April 23-25, 2013, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami Beach, Florida.
All members of the global engineered fabrics industry are eligible for the IDEA13 Achievement Awards. Nominations can be made in five categories through the Nonwovens Industry site at www.nonwovens-industry.com/2013-idea-achievement-awards/.
A Selection Committee will then select three finalists in each category, and in early 2013 members of the industry will have the opportunity to vote on the recipient in each category through the Nonwovens Industry website.
“These IDEA Achievement Awards promote innovation and recognize outstanding achievement within the worldwide engineered fabrics community and it is fitting that they will be presented during IDEA13, the most important industry trade show of the year,” said Rory Holmes, president of INDA, the organizer of the triennial IDEA Conference and Exposition.
Nominations are being accepted in five categories:
• IDEA13 Equipment Achievement Award, given to the company with the best equipment new product introduction since IDEA10.
• IDEA13 Roll Goods Achievement Award, given to the company with the best roll goods new product introduction since IDEA10.
• IDEA13 Raw Material Achievement Award, given to the company with the best fiber/raw material new product introduction since IDEA10.
• IDEA13 Short-Life Product Achievement Award, presented for the best new disposable product utilizing engineered fabrics introduced since IDEA10.
• IDEA13 Long-Life Product Achievement Award, presented for the best new durable product utilizing engineered fabrics introduced since IDEA10.
Anyone with questions on the nomination process should contact award coordinator Helena Lee at (919) 233-1210 ext. 120; firstname.lastname@example.org.