The successful WOW2014 explored topics and issues affecting the global nonwoven wipes market ranging from flushability, and the new industrial wiper regulations, to wipes that reduce healthcare acquired infections (HAIs), branding strategies, certification, and technical advances. Attendees are wipes professionals including: senior leadership, new business development, corporate and division management, research and development, marketing, sales, and plant production interested in presentations focused on relevant and informative subject matter regarding the latest innovations and advancements.
For WOW2015, professionals are encouraged to submit their technical or marketing abstracts by December 1, 2014 for the opportunity to gain recognition for their work amongst the industry, potential partners, and customers. Topics currently under consideration are:
• Dry and wet wipes
• End use markets: Automotive, baby and toddler wipes, bathing, cosmetic, electrostatic, hard surface, industrial, healthcare, food service, and adult personal care
• Raw materials and fibers: bicomponent fibers, binders – standard and specialty, biobased fibers, PP & PET, and Rayon, lyocell, and cotton
• Flushability and dispersibility
• Machinery and equipment
• Market statistics and data: global, Americas, Europe, Asia, emerging markets, and sales by type or region
• Packaging: flexible and rigid
• Preservatives and fragrances
• Substrate formation: airlaid, carded, coform, composites, needlepunch, spunlace, spunlaid, and wetlaid
“Year after year, wipes industry professionals have raised the bar as far as the quality, breadth, and wealth of knowledge shared at the World of Wipes Conference. The research, innovations, and advances being made in this market are truly impressive. Improved raw materials and machinery—not to mention the niche product segments—are consistently breaking new ground. I look forward to seeing what the wipes industry will be sharing at WOW2015,” says Dave Rousse, INDA president.
Abstracts of approximately 300 words should be emailed to Deanna Lovell, email@example.com, by December 1, 2014. Include contact information and the relationship of the research or marketing to wipes or wipes manufacturing. Authors will be notified of the abstract’s status within 30 days after confirmed receipt.
For more information, visit www.inda.org.