The conference will be in Cascais, Portugal from October 9-11 and offers a program dedicated to the nonwovens personal care and hygiene industry, as well as business-orientated presentations to support the delegates’ company strategy and planning.
Keynote speakers include:
• Robert Ward (The Economist): Global and EU Macroeconomic Outlook
• Robert Glaze (The Brenva Institute): Disruptive Technologies (IT and additive manufacturing)
• Klaus Mogensen (Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies): Is Acceleration in Reality just an Illusion?
• Wagner Souto Carvalho (ABINT, the Brazilian Nonwovens Association): Hygienic Nonwovens in Latin America
In addition, speakers from the following companies will also present during the conference:
BASF, Cosmetics Europe, CREAX, EDANA, Euromonitor, Hy-Tec, International Paper, John Pollaro Consulting, Nielsen, Nova Institute, Odournet, Osprey Corporation, Rockline Industries, Schlegel und Partner, and TJ Beall Inc./Carus Consultancy Services.
The conference will feature topics including:
• Markets (both geographic and economic)
• Technology and innovation
• Applications and research, sectors and future growth
• Data (Including past, current, and future trends)
• Regulatory landscape and sustainability
The program and registration forms can be found on the EDANA website at www.edana.org/education-events/conferences-and-symposia/event-detail/outlook-2013