Nonwovens Industry’s Top 10 Breaking News Stories of 2014
By Tara Olivo, associate editor | 01.22.15
Expansions and acquisitions highlight the top breaking news items last year.
Nonwovens Industry readers clearly gravitated toward acquisition news as well as new product reports as seen through activity at nonwovens-industry.com. Here is a list of the stories that attracted the most readers throughout the year.
1. New Nonwovens Market Report
2. Butterfly Body Liners Wins Visionary Award
3. Tommy Chong Collaborates on Smoke Wipes
4. P&G to Release Plans for AI Market
5. Jacob Holm to Acquire DuPont’s Sontara Business
6. PFG Develops Nonwoven Cleaning Towel
7. Fitesa Confirms Expansion Details
8. Fibertex Acquires Non Woven Solutions
9. PGI Acquires Providencia
10. Suominen Enters the Tabletop Business