The IDEA16 Achievement Awards will recognize the leading companies, individuals, and new products in the global nonwovens and engineered fabrics industry. The awards will be presented during IDEA16, May 2-5, 2016, at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (BCEC) in Boston, MA.
Winners at the last award presentation at IDEA13 included ITW Dynatec, Sandler AG, Hollingsworth & Vose, ITW Dymon, and Hunter Douglas.
All professionals in the global engineered fabrics industry can nominate products for the IDEA16 Achievement Awards. Nominations can be made in five categories through the Nonwovens Industry site at http://www.nonwovens-industry.com/idea16-achievement-awards.
INDA’s Technical Advisory Board then will select three finalists in each category, and in early 2016 industry professionals will have the opportunity to vote on the recipient in each category through the Nonwovens Industry website.
“These IDEA Achievement Awards promote innovation and recognize outstanding achievement within the worldwide engineered fabrics community and it is appropriate that they will be presented during IDEA16, the singularly most important industry event show of the year,” says Dave Rousse, President of INDA, the organizer of the triennial IDEA Conference and Exposition.
Nominations are being accepted in five categories for their introductions in the past three years since IDEA13:
· IDEA16 Equipment Achievement Award – Best new equipment introduction
· IDEA16 Roll Goods Achievement Award – Best new roll goods introduction
· IDEA16 Raw Material Achievement Award – Best new fiber/raw material introduction
· IDEA16 Short-Life Product Achievement Award – Best new disposable product utilizing engineered fabrics
· IDEA16 Long-Life Product Achievement Award – Best new durable product utilizing engineered fabrics
More information on the nomination process, contact award coordinator Linda Gowen at (919) 459-3720 or firstname.lastname@example.org.