Mogul will introduce and showcase the below new innovative and high performance nonwovens at SINCE 2017. The brand-new Madaline product is the highlight, which was recently nominated for the 2017 RISE Innovation Award by INDA. Mogul believes these products are suitable to meet current environmental concerns, automotive material selection challenges, growing populations, and rising living standards in China and other Asian countries. Aggressive business growth in China and Asia is one of the focuses in Mogul’s business strategy.
- Madaline bi-component microfilament hydroentangled: Suitable for artificial leather, anti-mite home textile, outdoor/sport wear, facial mask, dry wipe, precision product packaging, automotive headliner/acoustics and graphic design applications.
- Buffalo bi-component (PET/CoPET) spunbond (core-and-sheath round and tipped-trilobal shaped filament): Suitable for air/liquid filtration, automotive, PTFE lamination and dryer sheet applications.
- Mopet 100% PET spunbond (round and trilobal shaped filament): Suitable for air/liquid filtration, automotive and dryer sheet applications.
- Durell cross-lapped spunlace (optional value-added chemical treatment): This is the brand new Mogul product suitable for artificial leather, facial mask, automotive headliner/interior, dry wipe and medical bandage applications.
- Aqualace parallel spunlace: Mogul Aqualace is a globally recognized premium product in the wet wipe industry, by customers in America, Europe, Middle East and Korea.
- Ultrasorb PP meltblown and composite: A cost-effective product for oil/chemical spill control in ocean/river port, oil field, petroleum industrial, machine maintenance/cleaning, and automotive assembly line applications.