The INDEX20 Innovation Awards are open to all INDEX20 exhibitors and EDANA members, for products commercially available by the Jan. 31, 2020, and have been selected by a jury of experienced industry members. The INDEX20 Innovation Awards are the highest accolade for the best examples of excellence in the industry, highlighting creativity and innovations from businesses of all sizes and roles within the business.
The Awards are comprised of seven categories covering all fields of the nonwovens supply chain, with a maximum of three nominees selected per category. The winners will not be disclosed until the on-line event on Oct. 6, 2020.
In addition, during the weeks leading up to the live event, observers and participants in the nonwovens industry will be able to view all the videos from the nominees posted on the indexnonwovens LinkedIn page as of Sept. 8.
By watching the videos of their choice, visitors to the page will be able to participate in a special prize. The video which receives the most ‘Likes’ in total on the indexnonwovens page will be honoured with a special INDEX20 ‘People’s Prize’, and voted the most liked industry innovation of this year.
All the Award winners’ and nominees’ submissions will subsequently be on display in the Nonwovens Innovation Lab, a new feature at the INDEX20 exhibition, taking place at Palexpo in Geneva, from Sept. 7-10, 2021, aimed at showcasing how invention and sustainability drive the industry forward.
For further information, please contact Natacha Defeche, EDANA director of Marketing & Member Engagement e-mail: email@example.com
Nominees for each of these, in alphabetic order, are as follows:
Nonwoven Roll Goods
- Fa-Ma Jersey – Microfly - nanocham AG+
- Jacob Holm - Sontara Dual
- Sandler - New ADL
Finished products made from, or incorporating nonwovens
- Callaly - Tampliner
- Dupont De Nemours - Tychem 2000 SFR
- Hassan Group (Hassan Tekstil) - Heatable Geosynthetic Material
Raw materials or components (e.g. fibre, binder, polymer, tape), of special relevance to the nonwovens industry and related converted products
- Beaulieu Fibres International - UltraBond
- Hassan Group (Pelsan Tekstil) – Biodegradable breathable film for hygiene & medical market
- Omya International - Omyafiber 800 (Calcium Carbonate)
Innovation in machinery of special relevance to the nonwovens industry
- CAMPEN Machinery – New patented airlaid beater forming technology
- Dienes Werke für Maschinenteile - Depth Control Senso Plus (Led)
- GDM - Expandable Welding Wheel
Achievement for the most original marketing campaign for a product made from, or incorporating nonwovens
- Berry Global - J-Cloth Plus Biodegradable Communication Campaign
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö - Fiber+, Green Capsule Top Lid, Compostable K-cup filter
- Beaulieu Flooring Solutions - Rewind - Forward thinking carpet
- RKW – RKW HyJet Crop Cover
Sustainable process or management practice
- Diaper Recycling Technology - Pureflow8 – In flight material separator
- FaterSMART – FaterSMART used absorbent hygiene products (AHP) recycling technology
- TiHive - TULIPZ