Eruslu Nonwoven, part of Eruslu Group, is a company located in Gaziantep, Turkey, that since 2004 produces and exports diapers for adults and children, wet towels and pocket wipes to more than 100 countries worldwide.
For the fourth consecutive time, the company has chosen to renew its trust in A.Celli solutions for the nonwoven market by concluding the agreement for a strategic project for both the European and Middle East market.
The supply, which will be installed downstream of a cutting-edge line developed by Andritz for the manufacture of spunlace products with a width of 3600 mm and a grade from 30 up to 75 gsm, will include the following solutions:
- Master roll winder "Stream";
- Off-line slitter rewinder "Rapid" capable of operating up to a speed of 800 m/min and equipped with "DSS" (defect stop system), an integrated solution for the defect tracking and reel segregation to provide defect-free reels;
- Automatic Shaft handling solution with "easy core" positioning device;
- MTS system for quick, simple and precise positioning of the knives by the operators;
- Finished reel handling and packaging system.
The expected start-up date is set for the end of May 2021.