Omar Hoek, current executive vice president of the business area and a member of Group Executive Management Team, has decided to leave Ahlstrom-Munksjö to pursue career opportunities outside the company. He will continue in the current role until end of the year.
Hans Sohlström, president and CEO of Ahlstrom-Munksjö, welcomes Markus Westerkamp to the Group Executive Management Team: “Markus is an excellent choice for developing and growing our Advanced Solutions business further in the new organization. He is a highly regarded leader and well known for his result oriented and inclusive way of working. At the same time I want to thank Omar for his valuable contribution to the company over the years and during the intense period of business transformation.”
Ahlstrom-Munksjö’s organizational structure, reporting segments and business leaders as of January 1, 2020:
- Business area Filtration and Performance Solutions, executive vice president Daniele Borlatto
- Business area Advanced Solutions, executive vice president Markus Westerkamp
- Business area Industrial Solutions, executive vice president Dan Adrianzon
- Business area Food and Technical Solutions, executive vice president Robyn Buss
- Business area Decor Solutions, executive vice president Tomas Wulkan