“Pampers loves the curious nature of babies and toddlers, and we are committed to supporting them as they develop and discover the world,” says Andre Schulten, vice president and general manager Baby Care North America, Procter & Gamble. “With so many things to see and do, babies and toddlers need diapers that can keep up with their great adventures. This is why we designed Pampers Cruisers 360 FIT diapers with an innovative stretchy waistband that moves as baby moves and paired it with the Pampers protection parents trust.”
Parents around the world can also attest to one of the benefits of 360 waistband diapers for active babies – easy diaper changes. Instead of having to fasten any tapes, you simply pull-on like pants whether baby is lying down or standing up. They’re easy to remove too in three simple steps: tear the sides, roll and secure with the in-built disposal tape, and then toss. Along with being specially designed for the most active babies, Cruisers 360 FIT diapers also feature fun graphics and trusted Pampers protection.
About Pampers Cruisers 360 FIT:
- 360º Stretchy Waistband: An all-around stretch provides an adaptive and comfortable fit.
- Easy On and Easy Off: Pull the diaper on and tear along the sides to take it off. Then roll it up, secure with the tape and toss.
- Softness: Crafted with luxurious material that is super soft like cotton.
- Air-Dry Channels : For breathable dryness and up to 12 hours of protection.
- Dual Leak-Guard Barriers: Gently seals around baby’s legs to protect where leaks happen most.
- Safe for Baby’s Skin: Dermatologically tested, clinically proven hypoallergenic and gentle for baby’s delicate skin. Independently reviewed and accredited as skin safe by the Skin Health Alliance.
Pampers Cruisers 360 FIT diapers are available in sizes 3 through 6 for a suggested retail price starting at $11.99. Diaper counts per pack vary by size. Pricing is at the sole discretion of the retailer. The diapers are now available online and at major retailers nationwide.