Mogul Develops Reusable, Washable Microfilament Cloth Face Mask
Madaline fabric provides up to 90% bacterial filtration efficiency and up to 98% particle filtration efficiency
Its innovative manufacturing technology and unique microfilament structure make Madaline fabric a suitable material choice for making reusable and washable cloth face mask. The Madaline microfilament cloth face mask has the following advantages:
- Up to 90% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) and up to 98% particle filtration efficiency (PFE) – tested by Nelson Lab on 100 gsm Madaline fabric.
- Skin and allergy friendly
- Good breathability
- Soft and comfortable due to the endless microfilaments
- Lint-free and no fraying edge
- Economic, durable, and washable
- Good moisture management due to the capillary action effect
- Converting processability (slitting, cutting, stitching, ultrasonic, and printing etc.)
The Madaline microfilament cloth face mask is available just in time in the market to help control the COVID-19 pandemic. The U.S. CDC recommends wearing cloth face masks in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. The use of cloth face masks can slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
The microfilament cloth face mask products are available in two forms: Finished cloth face mask ready-to-sell and face mask “Cut Sheet” for the DIY segment. Masterbatch colors and one-sided printing are options for customers.