EDANA has released the program for its upcoming personal care products conference, OUTLOOK. The focus for this 2013 edition will be on business strategy and product innovation.
The conference will be in Cascais, Portugal from October 9-11 and offers a program dedicated to the nonwovens personal care and hygiene industry, as well as business-orientated presentations to support the delegates’ company strategy and planning.
Keynote speakers include:
• Robert Ward (The Economist): Global and EU Macroeconomic Outlook
• Robert Glaze (The Brenva Institute): Disruptive Technologies (IT and additive manufacturing)
• Klaus Mogensen (Copenhagen Institute for Futures Studies): Is Acceleration in Reality just an Illusion?
• Wagner Souto Carvalho (ABINT, the Brazilian Nonwovens Association): Hygienic Nonwovens in Latin America
In addition, speakers from the following companies will also present during the conference:
BASF, Cosmetics Europe, CREAX, EDANA, Euromonitor, Hy-Tec, International Paper, John Pollaro Consulting, Nielsen, Nova Institute, Odournet, Osprey Corporation, Rockline Industries, Schlegel und Partner, and TJ Beall Inc./Carus Consultancy Services.
The conference will feature topics including:
• Markets (both geographic and economic)
• Technology and innovation
• Applications and research, sectors and future growth
• Data (Including past, current, and future trends)
• Regulatory landscape and sustainability
The program and registration forms can be found on the EDANA website at www.edana.org/education-events/conferences-and-symposia/event-detail/outlook-2013