The Vinoy Renaissance Resort & Golf Club in downtown St. Petersburg, FL will be the destination for the 35th annual INSIGHT Conference from October 13-17, 2013.
More than 400 top-level industry professionals are expected to attend the event. The Monday-Thursday sessions cover technical and business aspects of the nonwoven and hygiene markets. Evening receptions on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, combined with extended lunch breaks, provide opportunities to conduct business and to meet new contacts in the industry.
For those who arrive early, the Sunday afternoon 12th Annual David Kearney Memorial Golf Tournament is open for participation.
INSIGHT is well established as a premier event for the absorbent products and high-performance fabrics industries, offering business contacts and original presentations on breaking technologies, markets and insights by industry experts. It brings together high-level representatives—more than 350 in 2012—from 25 countries, making it a truly international business event.
James Hanson, founder of the INSIGHT Conferences and director of the sponsoring company, Marketing Technology Service, Inc., says, “I’ve had confidence since I started this event for a niche market back in 1979 that it would become an invaluable driving force for an emerging worldwide industry. I feel extremely rewarded that INSIGHT has stood up to the challenges of time and remains at the top of the list of events that advance our high-tech fabrics industry.”
INSIGHT 2013 will also once again offer its popular tabletop exhibit on Wednesday evening. Held in conjunction with the cocktail reception, this event will last approximately 2 hours.
More information: phone: 269-375-1236; e-mail: email@example.com.
2013 INSIGHT Program:
• The Art of Airlaid - 35 Years with Memorable Moments
Henning Skov Jensen, Director, Global Business Development, ESFIBERVISIONS
• Multi-Layer ADL Nonwovens and Next Generation Materials for High Performance Personal Care Products with Absorbency Features
Dany Michiels, Groups R&D Innovation Director TWE/Libeltex
• Consumer Product Developers and Microbiologists: Sharing the Sand Box
Thomas Fahlen, Associate Research Fellow, Advanced Technologies, Clorox Services Company
• Growth Strategies for the Global Hygiene Industry — Investments in Expansions and Business Combinations
Pricie Hanna, Managing Partner, Price Hanna Consultants, LLC
• World Fluff Pulp Markets in 2013
Kurt Schaefer, Vice President, Fiber, RISI Inc.
• The Missing SAP Story — Why Hasn’t the World Missed the Biggest Global Producer?
Ian Davenport, President, Davenport International Associates, LLC
• How the Consumer Hygiene Giants Will Have 100% Renewable Diapers Within 20 Years
Adrian Wilson, Editor, Sustainable Nonwovens
• Sweet Corn; A 100% Bio-Based Spunbond Nonwoven
Steve Chester, Technical Service & Development Manager, Fitesa
• Demystifying Private Label
Joe Howard, President and CMO, Advanced Absorbent Technologies
• Elastic Solutions to Your Sticky Problems — What if Spiderman Fails to Stick?
Wei Siong Tan, President and CEO, AccuSentry, Inc.
• ARVELL: A Revolutionary Advance in Wipes Substrates
Carl Cucuzza, President, Teknoweb NA
• Global Growth and Profitability in Polypropylene Spunmelt Nonwovens, David J. Price, Partner, Price Hanna Consultants, LLC
• Soy Chemistry for Nonwovens
Robina Hogan, Commercial Manager, Nonwovens, Omni Tech International, Ltd
• Alternative Cores for Ultrathin Hygiene Products
Don Young, Director Commercial Development, Marketing Technology Service, Inc.
• Incontinence vs Education — Depends Who Cares
Krystyna Boryk-Jozefowicz, Innovation, Director, TZMO SA
• Innovation in Perforated Topsheet and Elastic Film for Hygiene Applications
Fabrizio Coladonato, Sales and Marketing Director, Texol S.r.l.
• New Developments with Ingeo PLA — The Next Generation of Sustainable Materials
Robert Green, Business Director, NatureWorks LLC; Eamonn Tighe, European Business
Manager, Fibers and Nonwovens, NatureWorks LLC
• Spooling versus Festooning for ADLs & Entangled Fabrics — Pros, Cons and Opportunities
Jesus Lopez, General Manager, Edelmann Technology GmbH & Co KG
• Novel Performance and Feature Enhancements in Personal Care Components and Packaging
Greg Gard, VP Product Development, Berry Plastics Corporation
• Hydrophobic Greige Cotton Fabrics for Hygiene Applications
Vince Edwards, Research Chemist, USDA-ARS-SCCR
• Foam Here to Infinity
Rick Jezzi, Principal, A.D. Jezzi & Associates, Inc.
• Plastics from Pyrolysis Update — Fast Pyrolysis at a Glacial Rate
John Tharpe, President, Marion Engineering Performance Rayon Fibers for
Reinhold Roethenbacher, Business Manager Hygiene and Nonwoven, Kelhiem Fibres
• Where Technology, Materials and Trends Intersect
Pablo Leon Escobar, Americas Market Manager, Bostik, Inc.
• Elastics: Evolution, Intellectual Property and the Potential Future
Donald Sheldon, Principal and Chief Technology Officer, Advanced Absorbent Technology, LLC
• Wipes in Today's World — Cleaning, Flushing and Sustaining
Kimberly Babusik, Vice President, Nice-Pak Products, Inc.
• The Shape of Things to Come
James P. Hanson, Director, Marketing Technology Service, Inc.