The 39th Annual Buyers' Guide
By Nonwovens Staff, Nonwovens Staff
How To Use This International Buyers’ Guide:
For the 39th year in a row, our annual Buyers’ Guide lists nearly every supplier and producer of nonwovens around the globe. Readers have access, in one comprehensive issue, to information on suppliers of machinery and equipment, raw materials and roll goods as well as contract service specialists, consulting services and associations. The listings include contact addresses, phone and fax numbers and e-mail and website addresses.
• SECTION I lists suppliers of Machinery and Equipment for the manufacture of nonwovens; the company listings are complemented by cross references that follow the listings.
• SECTION II lists suppliers of Raw Materials. A cross reference section detailing the products offered by the companies follows the listings.
• SECTION III lists producers of nonwoven Roll Goods, along with details on processes used, fiber types, product sizes and trade names. A cross reference section organized by technology is included at the end of the alphabetical list.
• SECTION IV contains a list of Contract Service providers that deal specifically with the nonwovens industry. Each company’s specialty and plant locations are provided. A cross reference section organized by technology is included at the end of the alphabetical list.
• SECTION V provides information about worldwide Trade Associations involved with the industry.
• SECTION VI is a listing of the key Consultants to the nonwovens industry.
All companies are listed in alphabetical order in the section in which we determined they best fit. Some may appear in more than one section because of overlapping capabilities, although most appear only once. Information contained in each section varies according to the requirements of that segment of the industry. See the opposite page for an alphabetical index of corresponding page numbers for all four cross reference sections.
The information in this International Buyers’ Guide was supplied by each company in response to an electronic questionnaire. We welcome any corrections and additions, which will appear immediately in our online Buyers’ Guide located at www.nonwovens-industry.com/buyersguide. Please contact us at email@example.com to make any changes, additions or deletions to the buyers’ guide.