For the 31st year in a row, our annual Buyers’ Guide lists nearly every supplier and producer of nonwovens around the globe. Readers have access in one comprehensive issue to information on suppliers of machinery and equipment, raw materials and roll goods as well as commission converting services, consulting services and associations. The listings include contact addresses, phone and fax numbers and, for those companies that supplied them, e-mail and Internet addresses.
• Section I lists suppliers of Machinery and Equipment for the manufacture of nonwovens; the company listings are complemented by cross references that follow the listings.
• Section II lists suppliers of Raw Materials. A cross reference section detailing the products offered by the companies follows the listings.
• Section III lists producers of nonwoven Roll Goods, along with details on processes used, fiber types, product sizes and trade names. A cross reference section organized by technology is included at the end of the alphabetical list.
• Section IV contains a list of Commission Converters that deal specifically with the nonwovens industry. Each company’s specialty and plant locations are provided.
• Section V is a listing of the key Consultants to the nonwovens industry.
• Section VI provides information about worldwide trade Associations involved with the industry.
All companies are listed in alphabetical order in the section in which we determined they best fit. Some may appear in more than one section because of overlapping capabilities, although most appear only once. Information contained in each section varies according to the requirements of that segment of the industry.
The information in this International Buyers’ Guide was supplied by each company in response to a questionnaire; the Nonwovens Iindustry staff compiled the information in its final form. We have attempted to make this directory as complete as possible. We welcome any corrections and additions, which will appear in the 2001 Buyers’ Guide next July. If there are any changes, please contact Nonwovens Iindustry, 70 Hilltop Road, Ramsey, NJ 07446 USA; 201-825-2552; Fax: 201-825-0553; E-mail: email@example.com; Website: www.nonwovens-industry.com.
For more information, please see the print version of the July 2000 issue of Nonwovens Industry magazine.