Energizer Holdings, Inc. announced the anticipated executive leadership teams of the Personal Care and Household Products businesses following the planned separation of Energizer, expected to occur by July 1, 2015.
"We are excited to have such an experienced and talented group of individuals to lead Energizer's Personal Care and Household Products businesses as each company moves forward independently," says Ward Klein, Energizer's CEO. "These individuals bring a unique blend of experiences, talents and expertise, along with commitment and passion for these businesses. These teams were carefully selected to lead each company on the path forward, and we are confident in their ability to drive substantial growth and generate significant value for our shareholders."
The following individuals are expected to join the leadership team of the Personal Care company:
• Sandy Sheldon, CFO
• Manish Shanbhag, VP, general counsel and secretary
• Al Robertson, chief marketing officer
• John Hill, VP, commercial – North America
• Colin Hutchison, VP, commercial – international
• Dave VerNooy, VP, global operations and RDE
• Peter Conrad, chief administrative officer
• Tony Bender, chief information officer
• Teresa Ceotto, VP, human resources
As previously announced, upon the expected completion of the separation, Ward Klein, Energizer's CEO, will serve as executive chairman of the board of standalone Personal Care. David Hatfield, president and CEO of Energizer Personal Care, will serve as CEO of the Personal Care company. Sandy Sheldon, who serves as Energizer's vice president, finance, was named CFOr of the Personal Care company.
The following individuals are expected to join the leadership team of the Household Products company:
• Brian Hamm, executive VP and CFO
• Michelle Atkinson, chief consumer officer
• Dan Carpenter, chief innovation officer
• Greg Kinder, executive VP and chief supply chain officer
• Mark LaVigne, executive VP and chief operating officer
• Brandon Davis, chief business officer – Americas
• Patrick Hédouin, chief business officer – international
• Kelly Boss, VP, general counsel and secretary
• Sue Drath, chief human resource officer
As previously announced, J. Patrick Mulcahy, chairman of the Energizer board of directors, is expected to serve as chairman of the board of the Household Products company. Alan Hoskins, president and CEO of Energizer Household Products, is expected to serve as CEO of the Household Products company. Brian Hamm, who serves as Energizer's controller and chief accounting officer, was named as the CFO of the Household Products company.