• Olefins Conversion—The Superflex, Prodflex, Isomplus, isomerisation and hydration catalytic processes for the selective conversion of low-value, mixed-olefin streams from crackers to ethylene, propylene and butenes.
• Olefins Recovery—Comprehensive set of process technologies for the separation and purification of C4 and C5 olefins, including extraction of butadiene and high-purity isoprene.
• Aromatics Extraction—Processes for the extraction and conversion of high-purity benzene, toluene and xylenes from liquid cracker pygas streams and coke oven light oils.
• Oxiranes and Derivatives—Leading processes for the production of propylene oxide and its derivatives including butanediol, THF, NMP and GBL.
• Acetyls—Acetic acid and vinyl acetate monomer (VAM) process technologies using highly-selective, low-pressure catalytic processes.