Breaking News

Küsters Ownership Changes

June 28, 2006

Austrian technology group Andritz  has bought its remaining 40% stake in the paper and nonwovens machine business of Eduard Küsters Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG. Andritz purchased the 60% stake in Küsters's in November 2006 from Jagenburg AG, and at that time agreed to periodic options for the purchase of the remaining 40% stake. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

Küsters, headquartered in Krefeld, Germany, is one of the world's leading suppliers of roll and calender technologies for the paper, nonwoven and textile industries. With a staff of approximately 500 employees, the company achieves annual sales of approximately €70 million.
  • The Year That Was 2016

    The Year That Was 2016

    Karen McIntyre, Editor||December 1, 2016
    The year 2016 included investments, new product development and an entrepreneurial spirit in nonwovens that will surely impac

  • The Automotives Market

    The Automotives Market

    Tara Olivo, Associate Editor||December 1, 2016
    Nonwovens continue to replace other materials in cars and automotive components.

  • Hygiene Components Suppliers Respond to Change

    Hygiene Components Suppliers Respond to Change

    Karen McIntyre, Editor||December 1, 2016
    Growth and diversification in adult incontinence and new players in the baby diaper market force makers of adhesives, elastic